Our capabilities are specifically geared towards the design of customized, scalable solutions that address both the current and future needs of our customers. Our solutions are developed by employing our years-long expertise and domain management experience. We open business values by applying proven process methodologies and business excellence frameworks to significantly reduce costs, enhance effectiveness and optimize business processes.
Sun-IT’s approach to implementation and project management services follow best practices and consist of a number of phases. The duration of each phase is dependent upon the customer’s support requirements, required timelines and overall support approach.
Following are fundamental steps that we carry out to achieve the objective:
- Process Selection – Identifying and prioritizing the processes
- Transition – Managing the seamless movement of the process to the offshore environment and its integration into existing business operations
- Risk Management – Identifying and mitigating the risks involved in outsourcing and in the offshore environment as well.
- Pilot – A key phase in the outsourcing life cycle in which we carefully monitor and track the primary dependencies that affect the performance for a given process in the offshore environment.
- Ramp Up – Consequent to the success of the pilot, infrastructure and resources are scaled up to meet specified client volumes.
- Business as Usual – The process is completely set up and operational leading to business as usual.